Sunday, March 16, 2014

FRIENDS





Friendship is a relationship of mutual affection between two or more  people. Friendship is a stronger form of interpersonal bond than an association.  My friends kept my secrets in terms of love and other things , secrets that I cannot tell to my family . We shared laugh , tears and joy to each other . When there trouble we held hand in hand and fight for the right that we know . I love to be with them , I feel pretty and bust my self confidence because of them . They knows my weaknesess and strenght . We shared laugh even if we are the noisiest  in the four corners of our classroom , we never mind the people surrounds us , important is we are happy .
 We bond together by our laughers and joy .  I knew they are my true friends and I love them all .

No comments:

Post a Comment